Dear AJ Part 2


Dear AJ,

I have checked at the Sofia railway station and the left luggage place costs five euros per day per bag. So, if my Maths are any good, then to store two bags for four weeks would cost you two hundred and eighty euros. That is rather a lot! Plus you have to factor in the cost of getting the bags to Sofia. And how would you get it to the railway station? Well, I could store it for you for free, but I hope that you would reimburse me the cost of the petrol (and a round trip from Daveri is about 600 kms!)

I have told my dear wife that you will be arriving on 4th September and, as you can appreciate, ladies always like to stick to the schedule. However, if you were to arrive on Wednesday, 2nd August, I was planning to drive to Sofia on that day anyway because I have to take my friend Peter back to the airport. So I could collect your bags on the 2nd of August and then I could put them into the loft of our apartment in Veliko Tarnovo. I could also make sure that you know where the railway station is. The coach station is next to the railway station. And, of course, we could have a meal together and a chat about your plans to visit Poland and / or the Czech Republic!

If you have already made up your mind to give away a lot of your stuff, then please ignore what I have just written.

Malaysia is quite nice. Langkawi is lovely. There is a special forest walk just outside KL and maybe that would be worth doing, as well as plenty of time next to the sea and a swimming pool.

I have finished painting the lines for the badminton court and put up the net. So do you know how to play croquet? How about backgammon?

Yours in Him,

Simon




Comments

  1. I am from Malaysia, living in Sliven for the last 2 years!! Glad to know you love the country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Malaysia is a beautiful country. My wife and I had a wonderful holiday there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Educaring, Part 2

Hello once again, Peter