Gardening Bore, Part 6

My beloved Husqvarna tractor mower, home at last!


Yes, it is back. No, I am not talking about the return of my "Gardening Bore", although you are no doubt very excited about that. No, my Husqvarna tractor mower has been repaired and the service centre in Veliko Tarnovo delivered it to our home. Hooray! As you can imagine, it has had quite a bit of use recently and I am pleased to say that it has been working perfectly. There was a bit of a problem with picking up the grass, as the grass was so wet that there was a blockage and it would not go through to the bagger. Anyway, I cleared the blockage and everything was fine.


Here is a photo of the spindle, a kind of axle for one of the cutting blades. It has snapped off. As you can see, the mounting for the spindle broke away from the chassis in four different places. (I thought that it was steel, but most probably it is aluminium.) In case you have not guessed yet, there is a clear moral to be drawn from this story. Husqvarna tractor mowers are great for cutting the grass, but they are no good for stone paths. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Hello once again, Peter

Educaring, Part 2