Not a great start


Yes, I have my eyes shut. I hate photos when I have my eyes shut. They look so silly. Anyway, 2024 did not get off to a great start, as I have been quite ill, with a temperature of 39, as well as various aches and pains. Yesterday I was feeling a lot better and so Iryna and I went for a wander around Arbanassi with the VT Walkers. (Arbanassi is the Beverly Hills of Veliko Tarnovo, as it is full of very expensive properties belonging to corrupt politicians, pop stars and footballers.) This was followed by lunch at The Wine Club, my favourite restaurant. (Iryna does not like it and she thinks that the food is overpriced.) Here are a few old photos from our previous visit with the VT Walkers.
It's rather like an old-fashioned English pub.

On the subject of not making a good start, Nikki Haley came a poor third in the Iowa primaries, but maybe she will do a lot better in New Hampshire and South Carolina.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Educaring, Part 2

Hello once again, Peter