Man Not At Work

I have had one or two problems, after my fall from the scaffolding. At first, just about everything was painful and awkward: eating, breathing, talking and sleeping. Gradually, my body is healing itself and each day I can move about with less pain. Sleeping in a bed is still a bit awkward and so I have had to sleep sitting upright in an armchair.


We had a couple of days in Veliko Tarnovo, doing some shopping, going to a festival at the Confucius Institute (something Chinese, for once!) and getting our apartment ready for the workmen, who are coming to install new triple glazing.
 


Comments

  1. So the question is: will you be soon able to finish the work interrupted by your fall? 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Educaring, Part 2

Hello once again, Peter