Gardening Bore, Part 1


Somehow we survived the shock of the chimney fire and we also lived to tell the tale after our AstraZeneca jabs.
Regular readers of Claire's excellent blog, Auntie Bulgaria, will know that she often has a section entitled "Gardening Bore". Well, just to be completely different and original, I have decided to include a section about what we have recently been doing in the garden and, as I cannot think of a better title for this series of posts, I am going to call it "Gardening Bore". So now you know.
Is the video going to work? Well, this is the first time I have ever included a video in one of my blogs and so my guess is that no, it probably will not work. The video is supposed to show me cutting the grass with my new Husqvarna tractor mower. (Bosch never gave me a sponsorship deal, even after all of the free publicity I gave them in this blog, so maybe Husqvarna will come up trumps.)
On the garden wall you can see all of the old cart wheels that I repainted. (Yes, it took me ages, just in case you were wondering.) 
Tina, that naughty little doggie, is only the terrace, looking rather unimpressed. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Hello once again, Peter

Educaring, Part 2