Goodbye, TES


Several people have tried to contact me through this blog, as they miss my input on the TES forums. Well, the truth is that the TES teacher forums have disappeared and there is a technical problem that means that I cannot write replies on my blog at the moment. For years, I have been scribbling bits and pieces on the TES forums, as I would like to help other teachers, if I possibly can. Then the TES management (or mismanagement) decided to get rid of all of the forums, closing them down and scrapping them completely. To say I was upset by this would be a bit of an understatement. The good news is that there is now a replacement, staffroom.boards.net, and many of the old crowd from the TEs forums have gradually migrated to these new forums (or is it fora?) Including, of course, a smelly old hippopotamus.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Hello once again, Peter

Educaring, Part 2