BREXIT


At last! The famous "Ladybird" series of books for children has published something to help the children (and maybe the politicians as well, but perhaps that's the same thing) to get ready for BREXIT.




Now I do not want my readers to think that I am in any way biased or narrow-minded. No, I did not actually vote in the BREXIT referendum because I was in Bulgaria at the time, having just returned from China. Anyway, how could anyone in the UK be so silly as to vote to leave the European Union? That just would not happen, would it? Oh dear. They did in fact vote to leave the EU, by a narrow margin. 



The only little problem is that now just about everyone in the UK is beginning to wake up to the fact that BREXIT is going to be a disaster for the UK and indeed for the whole of Europe.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the Cards, Part 1

Hello once again, Peter

Educaring, Part 2